Far Far away.......

 

I saw you

Moving far, far from me

Full of big bushes & trees

Hidden in the mid-jungle

That I couldn’t see

 

Waiting you to turn back

& get me in your arms tight

Eyes got filled with tears

& body trembled with fear

Which I couldn’t hide

 

Continuous from my eyes

Tears started to roll

It is because I love you

It was hard to hear you bye

Keeping you within me and my eyes

 

Leaving me so far behind

You kept on moving ahead

Untouched with my sobs

I kept on looking you moving

And nothing was getting in my head

 

Forgetting each and everything

I started to shout & scream

Wrenched heart ached

& head kept on saying

"No no no, it is just a bad dream"............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paradox of something called Love!!

Little by Little

Life has been very unkind to you!!